Tenbounce.com allows trampoline coaches to track and encourage athlete progress.
Height = Time = Opportunity
Legendary British Trampoline Coach
Coaches can use the website to track both compulsory and optional routines, ten bounce times and other trampoline drills as well.
Endless opportunities to gather and analyze data.
The website is free to use for 90 days. After the trial period, you will have the option to continue use for a small annual fee.
- Have your athletes time themselves using a stopwatch and a TiVo unit after stepping off the trampoline.
- Have your athlete waiting "on deck" time the current bouncer using the built in stopwatch.
- Hold a stopwatch in your hand while holding the mat. Shout out the routine time so the athlete can log it.
- Beautiful graph of athlete times
- Points clustered into individual practice sessions
- Trendline to clearly describe long-term progress
- Above and below average notification after each time submission for instant feedback
- Hide athletes who are injured or on vaction without losing data
- Compete with friends all over for a spot on the high scores
- Exciting fireworks for new personal records!!
Example graph of over 500 times
Tablet-TiVo setup at GRTC in Michigan
Developed by Bruce, Computer Science graduate from University of Michigan.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions.